PRE-ORDER figma EX-033 - Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld - Yuuki (2nd Release)
Vendor: Max Factory
Release Date: June 2021
ETA: July 2021
Order/Downpayment Deadline: November 06, 2020 or until supplies last
Minimum Downpayment: ₱500
Pre-Order Price: ₱2975
Suggested Retail Price: ₱3500
SUKI/FULL PAYMENT - FREE SHIPPING* T&C applies
*Minimum downpayment required to reserve a slot*
"The skill is called 'Mother's Rosario'. I'm sure it will keep you safe."
From the anime series "Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld" comes a rerelease of the figma of Yuuki, the "Absolute Sword"!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three expressions including a smiling expression, a shouting expression and an innocent smiling expression.
- Optional parts include Yuuki's one-handed sword, a scroll of the OSS Skill she gave to Asuna as well as articulated wings.
- She also comes with holding hand parts which can be used together with the previously released figma Asuna: ALO ver.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
*Figure and parts are the same as the version released in July 2016, however the rerelease features a new package.
Product DetailsProduct Name: figma Yuuki
Series: Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld
Manufacturer: Max Factory
Price: ¥6,000 (Before Tax)
Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 125mm in height
Sculptor: Max Factory (Shinji Koshinuma, Youhei Katagiri)
Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
Released by: Max Factory
Distributed by: Good Smile Company
Release Info: Originally released in July 2016 with a rerelease in June 2021
Wonder Festival 2016 (Summer) Product
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.