The classic fighting game 'Virtua Fighter' is joining the figma series!
From 'Virtua Fighter', the world's first 3D fighting game released back in 1993, comes a figma of Sarah Bryant! The figma is designed to recreate the look of Sarah from the original Virtual Fighter game! You can pose her in various classic attacks including her 'Somersault Kick'. Keep this figma by your side and remember the good old days at the arcade!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with both a standard expression as well as a shouting expression for her victory pose.
- A large variety of interchangeable hand parts are included to recreate various moves.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- A 2P Color version is planned to be announced at a later date.
- Product Name: figma Sarah Bryant
- Series: Virtua Fighter
- Manufacturer: FREEing
- Category: figma
- Price¥4,167 (Before Tax)
- Release Date: 2016/09
- Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 145mm in height
- Cooperation: Max Factory
- Released by: FREEing
- Distributed by: Good Smile Company
- This product does not balance on its own. Please use the included stand.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.