"Hey, Kirito… let's dance!"
From the anime series 'Sword Art Online II' comes a figma of the avatar controlled by Kirito's younger sister Suguha - Leafa!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- She comes with three face plates including a smiling face, a courageous shouting face and a cute embarrassed expression.
- Optional parts include her long sword, the medallion needed to obtain Excalibur as well as articulated wing parts.
- She comes with holding hand parts to use with figma Kirito: ALO ver. to recreate their dance scene.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name: figma Leafa
- Series: Sword Art Online II
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
- Category: figma
- Price¥5,741 (Before Tax)
- Release Date: 2017/02
- Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 135mm in height.
- Sculptor: Max Factory (Naoya Takahashi, Naoki Satou)
- Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
- Released by: Max Factory
- Distributed by: Good Smile Company
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.
©2014 川原 礫／ＫＡＤＯＫＡＷＡ アスキー・メディアワークス刊／SAOⅡ Project