The plaster version of figma The Thinker is also being rereleased!
'The Table Museum' is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that anyone would recognize! The third figma to join the series is a white 'Plaster' version of Auguste Rodin's 'The Thinker'! The white version has a different texture and looks a lot less heavy than the previously released bronze version, allowing for a very different charm and beauty. The Table Museum is expanding more and more! Look forward to the next release!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out the classic Thinker pose, or various other action poses.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- A special stand, chest and head part are included to recreate the classic pose.
- Various other head and hand parts are also included for fun variations.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name: figma The Thinker: Plaster ver. (ふぃぐま かんがえるひと せっこうver.)
- Series: The Table Museum
- Manufacturer: FREEing
- Category: figma
- Price¥3,980 (Before Tax)
- Release Date: 2018/01
- Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 155mm in height.
- Sculptor: MIC
- Cooperation: Max Factory
- Released by: FREEing
- Distributed by: Good Smile Company
- Release Info: Originally released January 2016 with a rerelease in January 2018
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.