PRE-ORDER figma 249 - KILL la KILL - Satsuki Kiryuin (2nd Release) [PH1]
Vendor: Max Factory
Item Name: PRE-ORDER Max Factory - figma 249 - KILL la KILL - Satsuki Kiryuin (2nd Release) [PH1]
Release Date: October 2020
ETA: November 2020
Order/Downpayment Deadline: March 27, 2020 or until supplies last
Minimum Downpayment: ₱500
Pre-Order Price: ₱3145
Suggested Retail Price: ₱3700
SUKI/FULL PAYMENT - FREE SHIPPING* T&C applies
Order Form: http://bit.ly/2JiEZ1y
Life Fiber Override! Kamui Junketsu!
From the popular anime series 'KILL la KILL' comes a rerelease of the figma of Honnouji Academy's student council president, Satsuki Kiryuin!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Expressions include a glaring face, a shouting face perfect for combat scenes and the gentle smile she occasionally showed.
- Her sword 'Bakuzan' is included and also comes with a scabbard part to display her with the weapon sheathed.
- A Scissor Blade is included in both its standard form and in Decapitation Mode.
- A special joint is included to connect the Scissor Blade to the one included with figma Ryuko Matoi, completing the scissors!
- A paper cut-out of some One-Star Goku Uniform students is included to display with her.
- An articulated figma stand is included.
- Product Name: figma Satsuki Kiryuin (ふぃぐま きりゅういんさつき)
- Series: KILL la KILL
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
- Category: figma
- Price: ¥7,000 (Before Tax)
- Release Date: 2020/10
- Specifications: Painted ABS/ATBC-PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 155mm in height
- Sculptor: Max Factory (Nobuhiko Asahina)
- Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
- Released by: Max Factory
- Distributed by: Good Smile Company
- Release Info: Originally released in August 2015 with a rerelease in October 2020.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.