The Crux of Fate.
From the Nintendo 3DS game 'Fire Emblem Fates' comes a rerelease of the figma of the main playable character in her female form - Corrin!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with both a gentle smiling face plate as well as a powerful shouting expression for combat scenes.
- The powerful sword 'Yato' is included for her to wield and a Dragonstone is also included to display with her.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name: figma Corrin (Female)
- Series: Fire Emblem Fates
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- Category: figma
- Price: ¥6,296 (Before Tax)
- Release Date: 2019/11
- Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 145mm in height.
- Sculptor: Max Factory (Jun Yamaoka, Naoki Satou)
- Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
- Planning/Production: Max Factory
- Release Info: Originally released in September 2017 with a rerelease in November 2019
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.
© 2015 Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS