A figma made based on a fan proposal during the WonHobby livestream!
A "Kurogo" is a stagehand that manipulates scenes on stage dressed in black so that he cannot be seen. This figma is designed to support your other figma figures as a stage hand to recreate some bizarre poses! It was decided to be made into a product as one of the proposals made during the Hobby no Tora section of the WonHobby live broadcast.
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to display the stagehand supporting a variety of different scenes.
- A sign together with blank stickers that can be written on and placed on the sign are included to create even more posing opportunities.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name: figma Kurogo
- Manufacturer: FREEing
- Category: figma
- Price¥4,611 (Before Tax)
- Release Date: 2018/04
- Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 140mm in height
- Sculptor: Dragoncraft
- Cooperation: Max Factory
- Released by: FREEing
- Distributed by: Good Smile Company
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.
Item Name: PRE-ORDER FREEing - figma SP-099 - Kuroko
Release Date: March 2018