The King of Knights, joining the figma series once more!
From Fate/stay night comes a rerelease of the ultimate servant, figma Saber 2.0!
- The sculpting of the figma has been redone from the ground up. Saber is more gallant and beautiful than ever before!
- The newly designed figma joints allow for all new poses - she can even be posed wielding her sword in both hands!
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with a standard relaxed expression, a shouting expression for combat scenes and even an embarrassed expression.
- Optional parts include the swords 'Excalibur' and 'Caliburn', as well as alternate swaying hair parts for more dynamic poses.
- Product Name: figma Saber 2.0
- Series: Fate/stay night
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
- Category: figma
- Price: ¥6,296 (Before Tax)
- Release Date: 2019/10
- Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 140mm in height
- Sculptor: Max Factory (Shinji Koshinuma)
- Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
- Released by: Max Factory
- Distributed by: Good Smile Company
- Release Info: Originally released in January 2015 with a rerelease in May 2017 and October 2019.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.